Medical Director & Co-Founder of
Aesthéa Medical Aesthetic Clinic
About Dr. Christopher Looi Vi-Han
Dr Christopher Looi is the Medical Director and Co-founder of Aesthéa Medical Aesthetic Clinic. He has over 10 years of medical experience and specializes in all non-invasive procedures ranging from chemical peels and injectables to non-surgical lifting procedures and minimally invasive facial thread lifts.
Dr Looi holds a double degree in Medicine and Microbiology. He has also had accredited training from the American Association of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) and Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee (Singapore Medical Council) for aesthetic procedures.
Prior to founding Aesthéa, Dr Looi has spent many years training across various leading hospitals and has worked at a prominent aesthetic clinic in Singapore alongside experienced aesthetic doctors who were considered to be pioneers in the field. This rare opportunity to get into private practice led to him realizing that his skill sets are best showcased in Aesthetic Medicine.
Passionate about keeping his clients youthful with emphasis on defining their beauty through their own persona and unique features, Dr Looi keeps his skill sets in Aesthetic Medicine up-to-date by attending both local and international aesthetic workshops and conferences. He is also an alumni of the prestigious Allergan Medical Institute (AMI) that emphasizes on applied anatomy workshops and updates of Botox and dermal filler injections skills.
• Bachelor of Medicine, Surgery & Obstetrics (MB, BCh, BAO) from University College Dublin, Ireland
• Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from University of Manitoba, Canada
• Chemical Peels
• Injectables (Botox & dermal fillers)
• Laser, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) & RF (Radio Frequency) for rejuvenation, treatment of acne, pigmentations & vascular lesions
• Non-surgical, non-invasive lifting & firming procedures (eg. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Radio Frequency)
• Minimally invasive Facial ThreadLifts
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology (KKH and NUH)
• Anaesthesia (KKH)
• Emergency Medicine (SGH)
• Neonatology (KKH)
• General Surgery (CGH)
• Internal Medicine (SGH)
Accreditations in Aesthetic Medicine
• Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee (Singapore Medical Council)
• American Association of Aesthetic Medicine
• Allergan Medical Institute (AMI)