Roll back the years, soften the signs of ageing and defend against negative effects of hectic lifestyles. Look youthful once more by treating dull skin, pigmentations, loss of skin suppleness and sagging.
Light Years Ahead
Our signature skin rejuvenation treatment.
Combining the revitalising effects of Forever Young BBL™, Casmara® Peel and a stem cell-derived booster to lift and enliven your face.
For the penultimate firming effect, add on QuikFirm – our signature rapid, non-surgical firming treatment using High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). Choose one of these three areas:
@ Infra-orbital (Eye bag reduction)
@ Cheeks (Sagging jowls)
@ Choller (Double chin)
Casmara® Peel clarifies the skin to give you glowing skin with zero downtime.
• Contrary to popular belief that chemical peels could thin out the skin, Casmara® Peel actually promotes healthy skin production by exfoliating the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal the bright, new cells beneath.
The rejuvenative benefits of Forever Young BBL™:
• Kick-start lethargic and dormant collagen-producing cells (fibroblasts).
• Maintain collagen regeneration and a lightened state of the skin.
• Treat superficial pigmentations.
• Enhance QuikFirm HIFU effect.
QuikFirm harnesses the power of focused ultrasound to stimulate repair and regeneration of collagen fibres. You may experience mild discomfort during treatment but this is easily managed with topical anaesthetics.
• Some patients may notice immediate visible post-treatment effects such as more defined jawline, diminished laugh lines (nasolabial folds) or a mild reduction of double chin.
The stem cell-derived booster provides the ultimate skin insurance by providing the essential cellular messengers to ensure optimal repair and rejuvenative functions.
The entire treatment is designed to be fuss free with zero downtime – an excellent treatment for the time starved.
Casmara® Peel, Forever Young BBL™ and our unique QuikFirm HIFU treatment have zero downtime. Treatment settings are adjusted according to skin conditions and needs.
• Casmara® Peel may cause slight skin peeling in a small number of patients.
• For the treatment of pigmentation with Forever Young BBL™, there may be a slight darkening of pigmented areas that will fade and lighten in a few days.
• For the QuikFirm HIFU treatment, some may experience a mild redness that will resolve within 30 minutes. There will be a slight discomfort in the treated area due to the body’s repair process, but this will resolve within a week.
A monthly maintenance regimen is recommended for facial skin rejuvenation with the combination of Forever Young BBL™, Casmara® Peel and stem cell-derived booster.
QuikFirm for different areas (indicated above) can be added on at any time.
• Each area can be treated with QuikFirm HIFU every 3-6 months once.
• Forever Young BBL™ will continue to boost and sustain collagen production that has been triggered by HIFU.
The complete course of treatment is designed to optimize the effects of the add-on QuikFirm HIFU treatment, triggering and stimulating collagen production over the treatment period.
Who is suitable?
This treatment is suitable for most skin types & tones.
It is, however, important to note that Forever Young BBL™ is not recommended for those with very dark skin tones (Fitzpatrick Skin Type 6), as there is a possibility of hyperpigmentation.
Speak to our doctor for a more detailed consult and suitability of treatment.
A Radiant Star
A quick, fuss-free Forever Young BBL™ treatment protocol tailored to treat sun-damaged and pigmented skin. Topped off with an oxygenating mask for that extra spark.
The Forever Young BroadBand Light (BBL™) therapy, is an enhanced Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy, where light energy delivered by the BBL™ will gently heat the upper layers of your skin to stimulate your skin cells to regenerate new collagen. In addition, the photothermal energy will eliminate fine vessels that cause redness and reduce unwanted melanin that produces pigmented lesions.
The benefits are obvious – supple and radiant skin with maintained, regular treatment. Pigmentations will appear lighter over time, and fine facial hair may be reduced over time.
There is no downtime when the Forever Young BBL™ is used for rejuvenative stimulation of collagen. There is, however, a short downtime of 3-5 days when BBL™ is used for targeted treatment of pigments – in this case, there is a transient darkening and then subsequent scabbing the treated spot.
The aim of treatment is to gradually lighten these pigmented spots, with minimal downtime and minimal discomfort.
A monthly maintenance regimen is recommended for facial skin rejuvenation. For treatment of pigmentation, the number of sessions may depend on the type and density of pigmentations – but typically, 2-3 sessions may be required.
If you have specific requests for treatment of pigmented spots on the skin, discuss this with the doctor so that he could further refine his customised treatment for you.
Who is suitable?
As a general rule, it is safest to assume that individuals who are fair-skinned are suitable, while those are of dark-skinned caution is advised when undergoing any laser, and particularly for IPL or BBL™ treatments.
Forever Young BBL™ treatments may also be unsuitable when there has been recent sunburn, prolonged sun-exposure or strong chemical peel of the skin – patients may wish to defer their treatment session for 4-6 weeks.
Speak to our doctor for a more detailed consult as the suitability for treatment may vary from patient to patient and with different combinations of treatment.